Admissions in inter (1st Year) college for the year 2018-19 has been announced by College Education Department Sindh. The online registration process is applicable only for government colleges of Karachi which will be done by online CAP Form.
Students (Boys & Girls) who have passed their Matriculation form Karachi Board can apply online for admission in colleges through Sindh Electronic Centralized College Admission Program (SECCAP).
While the students who have passed Matriculation from board other than Karachi/Technical Board/O-Level can get admission forms from the office of Director General Colleges, Shahrah-e-Liaqat, Near Urdu Bazar, after filling the admission forms they will be submitted at the same office.
How to Apply Online?
Candidates who have passed Matric examinations from Karachi Board can follow the instructions provided below to successfully apply online:
- Open the official website of Sindh Education
- Click on Apply Online
- Registration form will appear
- In the registration form, provide the year of passing Matric (10th)
- Provide your Matric Roll Number
- Enter your Cell Number
- Select your district and town
- Write your residential area
- Select the faculty you are applying for
- Select 5 colleges in which you are willing to apply
- Click on Confirm and Apply
Don’t forget to select the colleges as per the priority, you will have more chances of getting admission in the college that you selected in first priority and fewer chances in the last priorities, only if your passing marks are matching the requirement of that college.
Last date for Online Registration is 12th September, 2018.