Located nearly 107 Kilometers from Multan, Bahawalpur is one of Pakistan’s largest cities and is famous for its impressive forts and palaces. Over the last two years, investor interest has increased significantly, especially with respect to residential property. As a result, property prices have increased by 20 to 22% in this time and rentals by 15 to 20%.
If you are thinking about investing in residential property, here are three residential neighborhoods you can consider:
City Centre is located near the well-known Fawara Chowk. It is a well-planned neighborhoods; several commercial pokets,
eateries, educational institutes and parks have a presence there. Property prices increase by 12 to15% every year.
- Available plot sizes: 250, 300 and 500 square yards
- Purchase price range: Rs 50,000-100,000 per sq yard
- Monthly rental range: Rs 1,800-2,000 per sq yard
Model Town is located between Gulberg Road and Multan Road. IT is divided into three blocks (A, B and C); facilities and amenities on offer include educational institutes, parks, restaurants and wedding hall. The well-known Ghalla Mandi (a Wholegrain market) is also located there. Property prices increase by eight to 10% each year.
- Available plot sizes: 125, 500 and 1,000 sq yards
- Purchase price range: Rs 35,000-90,000 per sq yards
- Monthly rental range : Rs 1,000-1,200 per sq yard
Satellite Town is located between Farid Gate Road and Rafi Qamer Road. It is a well-established neighborhood with plenty of shopping and dining options. Recreational avenues increase by eight to 12% every year.
- Available plot sizes: 125, 250 and 500 sq yards
- Purchase price range: Rs 30,000-55,000 per sq yards
- Monthly rental range: Rs 45-800 per sq yards
By Nimra Sajjad