Prime Minister Imran Khan launched Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme to build 5 million houses & apartments. The registration process has started for those who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
The low cost and affordable housing units will be constructed in all parts of Pakistan as per the requirement and needs of the particular area.
How To Register?
The registration method & procedure is very simple and easy. Follow these steps to successfully apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
1) Download the application form which is available online on the official website of Nadra.
2) Fill the application form with correct information.
3) Sign the declaration.
4) Submit the application form in the designated office of your district.
Through these simple steps any Pakistani can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme.
Before the launch of the project many people were questioning what are the requirements and who will be eligible to apply for a house? After the launch of the project it became clear that any Pakistani can apply if does not own a house.
Remember that only one person from a family will be eligible to apply, multiple forms from single family will not be considered.
Due Date for Registration:
Application forms became available from 22nd October 2018 and can be submitted till 21st December 2018. No form will be accepted after the last date of registration.
Currently the registration is only applicable for 7 districts of Pakistan which are:
A registration fee of Rs. 250 will also be payable when submitting the application form. Government has charged only a nominal fee so that maximum people may avail this opportunity.
Where to Submit the Application Form?
The application form for these seven districts will be submitted in the following offices:
- Sukkur: DC Office Sukkur, Military Road
- Quetta: NADRA Registration Center opposite to Helper Eye Hospital, Sariab Road Quetta
- Gilgit: DC Office Qamar, Gilgit
- Muzaffarabad: DC Office Old Secretariat, Muzaffarabad
- Swat: DC Office Swat, District Court Gulkadah, Mingora, Swat
- Islamabad: NADRA Mega Center Blue Area, Islamabad
- Faisalabad: DC Office Faisalabad
How to Fill the Form?
The application form has been kept simple so that people may easily fill the form, It requires basic information such as:
- CNIC Number
- Contact Details (such as phone number or mobile number)
- Profession & salary of the applicant
- Gross Income of the family
- Monthly Installment plan that suits the applicant
- Select your current residence from options such as Family Home, Rental Home & Katchi Abadi
- Select the tehsil, city & town
No details have been given about the location and other details of the houses that will be constructed. It is expected that government will constructed houses, apartments and flats.
For further details and information contact the DC office or Nadra office responsible for accepting the application forms.