National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) which is playing an important role in order to issue computerized national identity cards to the citizens of the Pakistan is offering jobs for security guard jobs in their organization. NADRA is looking for talented and dedicated candidates who can work as a security guard in a responsible manner.
Eligibility for Security Guard:
- Candidates should have matriculation or intermediate degree
- Candidates should be between 22-33 years old
- Interested candidates must have experience of 2-3 years as a security guard in any organization
- Those candidates who have retired from Pakistan force, police and rangers can also applied for this post
- Retired candidates should not more than 45 years old
- This job is available for candidates belongs from Karachi, Hyderabad, Thatta, Sajawal, Badin, Jamshoro, Umarkot, Mirpurkhas, Tharparkar, Tando Muhammad Khan and Tando Allah Yar.
Terms And Condition:
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview
- NO TA/D will be given
- Minority quota is allocated
- Applicant should be medically and physically fit
Desirous candidates are encouraged to apply soon by sending their detailed resume along with complete Bio data, details of experience and CNIC at the given address to the department of Human Resource.