Pakistan Steel which is known as largest metallurgical complex of Pakistan has brought eye-catching career opportunities for which company is looking for highly experienced, intelligent and professional candidates who can make the best of their for the progress of the company. The available vacancies in Pakistan Steel are Chief Finance Officer, Corporate Secretary, General Manager (Internal Audit) and General Manager (Human Resource Development).
Criteria For Chief Finance Officer:
- Candidates must have 20 years’ experience in finance and accounts
- Must have wide ranger knowledge regarding Strategic Financial Management, Project Financing, Risk Management, Derivatives, Corporate Law, Banking Law and Income Tax Law.
- Excellent communication and financial management skills are needed
Criteria For Corporate Secretary:
- 20 years’ experience in corporate secretarial work is required
- Candidates must have good communication and organizational skills
Criteria For General Manager (Internal Audit):
- Candidate must have bachelor degree in audit, MBA(Finance), CA, ACCA and ACMA
- Candidate should have 20 years’ experience in the related field
- Having good knowledge of business processes is required.
Criteria For General Manager (Human Resource Development):
- Interested candidates are required to hold MBA degree with al-least 20 years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- Applicant must have strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Terms And Conditions:
- Age limit for suitable candidate is 55 years for the mention posts
- Selected candidates will be given competitive market salary along with other benefits
- Candidate will be hired on 1 year contract in the starting
- Contract of job can be extend with mutual approval
Desirous candidates are encouraged to apply soon for the mention positions by submitting their resumes along with attested copies of documents at the given email address. The last date of application submission is 20th April, 2015.