The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is a U.S. Government agency that focuses to finish global poverty and provide assistance to civilian foreign to make independent societies to understand their prospective. USAID is offering scholarship program for Pakistanis to get Master’s degrees in the field of education at universities in the United States.
The merit-based scholarship program is starting from June, 15 to provide improvement in quality of education. The completely sponsored scholarship program is proposed for mainly teacher educators to complete the educational program under the supervision of the host of institute with the introductory training.
Areas of Study for Master’s Scholarships:
- Teacher Education
- Literacy Education
- Education Measurement & Assessment
- Educational Administration & Policy
- Special & Inclusive Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Developing Reading Culture
- Behavior & Applied Analysis
- Educational Leadership & Management
- Educational Financing
- Curriculum Development
- Teaching of Reading
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 16 years education and a recent Bachelor degree (2013, 2014) from a HEC recognized university with at least second division.
- Preference will be given to faculty members from the Faculties of Education of private universities all across Pakistan.
- Educators and education managers in teacher training institutions can also apply.
- Faculty members of other department with 2 year degree in Education or Bachelor of Education degree will also be considered.
- Graduates of the Teach for Pakistan Program who have written assurance from any university for full-time job after return from the United States will be eligible.
How to Apply:
- Those candidates who fulfill the above criteria can submit their applications with required documents on the postal address.
- Last date of submission is 4th June 2014.
- Download applications forms from the given links
1. Program description and selection criteria
2. Pre-application form (Pdf) – (Word)
3. Pre-application instructions
4. American style resumes guideline
5. Study Areas
Send Queries to: email@example.com